YOUR FLYER: Once your bartenders have uploaded their names and email addresses and you simply upload your logo, photo images and any social media and website links as requested in the Organizer Dashboard. The Guest Bartender Program graphic design team will create a flyer for your event, complete with a Quick Scan QR Code that donors can scan with their phone camera to make a contribution.
The vast majority of people will see your event flyer in electronic format as an attachment to email communications, as part of your Facebook Event, and as part of the guest bartenders' status updates.
**Please make a note or an appointment on your calendar to send this document back to me attached to one email with:
- Any logos, photos, and any website links to be used on the flyer and FB Event
- A two to three sentence description of your charity/cause/organization and why you are raising money
- Each person's name as listed on the flyer will be a hyperlink to their donation landing page
- There will be links your website and social media if you provide us with those addresses
- CHANGE FEE: Please double check spelling of names and email addresses. Any changes to your flyer, email program, Facebook Page and/or Donation pages after final approval has been given will be charged $50.00, to be deducted from your online donations.
- After we send you the completed flyer, we suggest that you have the flyer printed in color on heavy card stock and give copies to your bartenders for them and their supporters to post.
- Contact Karen Marshall at Sir Speedy (302) 654-2498 ([email protected]) or your local print shop
YOUR TEE SHIRTS: Tee Shirts can be a fun addition to your event. When bartenders and guests where shirts they make for great photo opportunities.
A simple fundraising idea is to sell sponsorships to companies to put their logo on the shirts.
Another idea is to list each of your bartenders by name on the back of the shirt- the bartenders really get a kick out of seeing their name on a shirt.
If you would like to have tee shirts or any type of promotional product made for your event please contact Cindy Prendergast at Stamford Screen Printing at (302) 654-2442, or by email at: [email protected] They can do your design and they ship anywhere in the country.
Copyright 2010-2020 115 LLC. Guest Bartender, Guest Bartending, Guest Bartender Program are all service marks of 115 LLC